5/24/17

BLACK LACE DRESS



As my mom said, I went out in my nightgown to the botanic garden which in fact is my current favorite place for the pics. As for the nightgown itself I couldn't resist buying this dress despite the fact that I have a similar one in the closet :D Black as usual attracts me and I can't help it. I feel great in this color during the heat! :P
A marathon of painting, drawing, sculpting and many other fantastic activities is waiting for me because the exam session is just around the corner. I have the impression that I just wrote about winter exams and here are another ones.
After passing my driving exam I can finally look around for my first car. I don't have many requirements except that it should be black, quite small but safe and similar to my dream Mini Cooper :D and that's it O.o


Jak to moja mama powiedziała, wyszłam w koszuli nocnej do ogrodu botanicznego, który de facto jest ostatnio moim ulubionym miejscem do sesji. Co do samej koszuli nocnej, nie mogłam się oprzeć przed kupnem tej sukienki mimo tego, że mam mega podobną w szafie :D Czarny jak zwykle przyciąga i nic na to nie poradzę, że świetnie się czuję w tym kolorze podczas upałów! :P
Przede mną maraton malowania, rysowania, rzeźbienia i wykonywania wielu innych fantastycznych czynności w tempie ekspresowym, bo sesja tuż tuż. Mam wrażenie, że dopiero co pisałam o sesji zimowej, a tu proszę, kolejna przede mną.
Po zdaniu egzaminu na prawko, przyszedł czas rozglądania się za samochodem, niby wygórowanych wymagań nie mam, poza tym żeby było czarne, zgrabne i jak najbardziej podobne do mojego wymarzonego Mini Coopera :D to tyle, a może aż tyle O.o





Dress PULL&BEAR | Bag ZARA | Necklace CROPP | Sunnies NEW LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment