3/7/17

KOREAN WONDER




I don't know where I was in my thoughts when half of the year ago one of my friend told me about Korean skin care. Now I got to know and understand their phenomenon :D In my collection the first one appeared Klairs "Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum" based on natural ingredients. It is so efficient, I use two drops every morning and evening. Before I bought it I wondered about other smoothing serum that Klairs has in their offer but this one what I have suits me so well. I recently had a lot of skin problems, raging hormones and other stuff, after a while I used to it and I stopped paying so much attention on this while I was using the serum and suddenly everything disappeared O.o By the vitamin C skin discolorations quickly become brighter, skin is moisturized and makeup looks better after using serum. The second product which I had been keeping an eye on was a "Miraculous water" from Missha "The First Treatment Essence Intensive". Fortunately, only one stationary Missha store in Poland is located in Poznan so I could pray for some time in front of a shelf with their products. Saleswoman also recommended my serum and what's interesting, she said she uses it once a day before going to sleep because in the morning it's to oily under makeup. My face therefore, absorbs oil in large quantities, for me this amounts of use were and are still perfect. Going back to the tonic, it looks beautiful and so beautifully is absorbs in my skin. Initially I moistured a pledget with it but now I prefer to pour a small amount on hand and by the dexterous move I spout it, pat and spread across my face hahaha :D. It has a delicate scent of yeast because it mainly consists the thereof extract. I use it before serum twice a day. These two products are the perfect combo for me, I see a significant improvement in the condition of my skin. I already lurk for other products of these two brands!
Nie wiem gdzie byłam myślami, kiedy jedna z moich koleżanek jakieś pół roku temu wspominała o koreańskich kosmetykach do pielęgnacji. Dopiero teraz poznałam i zrozumiałam ich fenomen :D Pierwsze pojawiło się u mnie serum Klairs "Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop" na bazie naturalnych składników. Jest mega wydajne, stosuję dwie kropelki codziennie rano i wieczorem. Przed zakupem zastanawiałam się jeszcze nad tym drugim serum wygładzającym, które Klairs ma w ofercie, jednak to co mam mega mi odpowiada. Ostatnio miałam dużo problemów z cerą, szalejące hormony i te sprawy, po czasie zdążyłam się przyzwyczaić i przestałam się aż tak przejmować jednocześnie używając serum i nagle jak ręką odjął, wszystko poznikało O.o Dzięki witaminie C przebarwienia szybciej stają się jaśniejsze, cera jest nawilżona i znacznie ładniej wygląda makijaż nakładany po wklepaniu serum.  Drugim produktem, który miałam na oku była tzw."cudowna woda" Missha "The First Treatment Essence Intensive". Całe szczęście jedyny w Polsce stacjonarny sklep Missha znajduje się w Poznaniu, dlatego mogłam się trochę pomodlić przed półką z ich produktami. Pani także polecała serum, które posiadam i co ciekawe, powiedziała, że stosuje je raz dziennie przed spaniem, bo rano pod makijaż jest dla niej za tłuste. Moja twarz zatem pochłania olejek w wielkich ilościach, dla mnie podawane ilości stosowania były i są nadal idealne. Wracając do toniku, pięknie wygląda i pięknie się wchłania. Początkowo nawilżałam sobie nim wacik, jednak teraz preferuję wylewać sobie na dłoń niewielką ilość i zręcznym ruchem chlasnąć na twarz rozprowadzając i wklepując po całej twarzy hahaha :D. Ma delikatny zapach drożdży, bo to przede wszystkim z ich ekstraktu się składa. Używam go przed serum też dwa razy dziennie. Te dwa produkty to dla mnie idealne kombo, widzę znaczną poprawę w kondycji mojej cery. Już się czaję na kolejne produkty tych dwóch marek!



MISSHA The First Treatment Essence Intensive

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum

1 comment:

  1. "It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a black see through dress"

    ReplyDelete