5/5/17

ROSE


I discovered that I recently added something here in March when the weather was much better than now! I don't remember when in May I had to dress up 5 layers of clothes in the house in order not to freeze and at night I need to take a blanket. I've lready prepared for hot days and for now here is my biggest disappointment of the year. That's why the last pictures I took at home. Even my boyfriend's cactus collection is waiting impatiently to move to the balcony. Meanwhile, see you very soon in the next post! Ciao!

Z przerażeniem odkryłam, że ostatnio dodałam tu coś w marcu, kiedy to pogoda była dużo lepsza niż teraz! Nie pamiętam, kiedy ostatnio w maju musiałam ubierać w domu 5 warstw ubrań żeby nie zamarznąć, a w nocy posiłkować się kocem. Ja już przygotowana na upalne dni, a tu lipa, dlatego też ostatnie zdjęcia robiłam w domu. Nawet kolekcja kaktusów mojego chłopaka czeka z niecierpliwością na wyprowadzkę na balkon. Tymczasem do zobaczenia już niedługo w kolejnym poście!


Body SHEIN (You can buy it here) | Mom Jeans STRADIVARIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment