5/19/15

CHUPA CHUPS




This year I finish 20 years! It would seem that I should settle down a little bit but I'm still crazy about T-shirts with the logo of Chupa Chups or Coca Cola. Should I be worried? :P
Summer is comming very fast and my plans for trips are still missing. Every year I dream of London by the addiction of low prices in Primark and all the charm of the capital of England which I described in one of the first posts on this blog. By the fear of disappointment it is even difficult for me to dare to go to another country. Should I be worried about this too? :P

W tym roku kończę 20 lat, wydawałoby się, że należy trochę spoważnieć, tyle, że ja nadal szaleję za koszulkami z logo Chupa Chupsa czy Coca Coli. Powinnam się martwić? :P 
Lato zbliża się wielkimi krokami, a planów na wyjazdy wciąż brak. Jak co roku marzy się Londyn, chociażby z uwagi na uzależnienie od niskich cen w Primarku i samego uroku stolicy Anglii, którą opisywałam w jednych z pierwszych postach na blogu. Przez strach przed rozczarowaniem nawet trudno mi jest się odważyć na wyjazd do innego kraju. O to też powinnam się martwić? :P  
Pants H&M | Shirt H&M | Sweater ZARA | Sneakers ZARA | Sunglasses TOP SHOP

Get this look for $94+ on Lookastic: Grey Gingham V-neck Sweater, Grey Short Sleeve Blouse, Silver Skinny Pants, Grey Snake Low Top Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment